- This event has passed.
DER Research Roadmap: Final Report Presentation
May 29 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-7
California Energy Commission (CEC) staff will conduct a workshop to summarize theDistributed Energy Resources (DER) Research Roadmap. The DER Research Roadmap identifies key research priorities needed to enable high penetrations of DERs.The workshop will provide an overview of the project approach, review the screening and prioritization process, and present the project results. This is the final of four public workshops.
Following the third public workshop on September 17, 2019, CEC staff and the project team with Guidehouse Inc. summarized the research ideas submitted by stakeholders, reviewed the screening process, and finalized the research results.
This workshop will present a draft of the Final DER Research Roadmap Report and will provide an opportunity for subject matter experts in attendance to provide feedback.Participants are expected to include DER providers, aggregators, developers, researchers, utilities, and end users. The information gathered will help inform future grant funding opportunities through the Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC).
Staff is seeking input on the following questions:
1. Do the research priorities identified in the Draft Final DER Research RoadmapReport accurately reflect the needs of California?
2. What improvements do you suggest to the Draft Final DER Research RoadmapReport?
The final report can be downloaded here:
Remote AttendanceWebEx is the CEC’s online meeting service.
When attending remotely, presentations will appear on your computer/laptop/mobile device screen and audio may be heard via the device or telephone. Please be aware that the WebEx meeting may be recorded.WebEx technical support is available at 1-866-229-3239.4
Via Computer: Go to https://energy.webex.com/ec
If this event is listed, click “Join.” If not, click the “Home” tab on the top left of your screen and enter Event Number 924 024 437. When prompted, enter your name and email address. Password is cec@1516.
The “Join Conference” menu offers a choice of audio connections:
1. To call into the meeting, select “I will call in” and follow the on-screen directions.
2. International attendees, select “Global call-in number.”
3. To have WebEx call you, enter your phone number and click “Call Me.” This step will not work if your number has an extension.
4. For Internet audio: If you have a broadband connection, a headset, or a computer microphone and speakers, you may use VolP (Internet audio). Go to the audio menu and click “Use Computer Headset,” then “Call Using Computer.”
Via Telephone: (no visual presentation):
Call 1-866-469-3239 (toll free in the U.S. andCanada) and when prompted, enter the meeting number – 924 024 437. International callers may select a number from https://energy.webex.com/energy/globalcallin.php.
Via Mobile Device: Download the application from www.webex.com/products/webconferencing/mobile.html.
Muting: We greatly appreciate your cooperation in reducing background noise on the audio connection by muting your line when you are not speaking. Mute your line rather than placing your phone on hold. Using WebEx, right click on your name in the panelists or attendees list and select “Mute.” If you are using a telephone connection, press “*6” once to mute and again to unmute.