- This event has passed.
Rule 21 Working Group 2: In Person Workshop
April 25, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm PDT
Please hold this time for an in-person workshop at the CPUC, Golden Gate Room.
- 10:00 – 10:10: Intro and agenda
- 10:10 – 10:40: Revisit guiding principles and concept proposal (expedited process, fast track process, normal interconnection process)
- 10:40 – 11:25: PV ICA value application -concept discussion
- 11:25 – 12:30: ICAWOF limit and mitigation options (e.g., operational constraints, curtailment, etc.) – concept discussion
- 12:30 – 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 – 2:00: Stakeholder presentation on R21 and ICA automation (GPI and Clean Coalition)
- 2:00 – 2:30: Streamlining remaining R21 screens – preliminary discussion
- 2:30 – 3:00: Next steps, assignments, schedule
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/gridworks
Optional dial in number: 415-429-8160
No PIN needed
The Working Group 2 meeting schedule is: one in-person meeting every three weeks, and weekly calls. Calls and meetings will be held on either Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
The most up-to-date meeting calendar will be available at the Rule 21 WG 2 website: http://www.gridworks.org/initiatives/rule-21-working-group-2/
Please let Laura Wang know if you have any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org.