- This event has passed.
Rule 21 Working Group 2 weekly call
June 20, 2018 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm PDT
Rule 21 Working Group 2 participants,
Please hold this time for a 2-hour call.
2:00 – 2:05: Intros and agenda
2:05 – 3:20: PG&E & SDG&E
3:20 – 3:30: SCE follow-up items from 6/13 call
3:30 – 3:45: Motion to adjust WG schedule
3:45 – 4:00: Remaining agenda items and identifying topics for June 27 in person meeting
- Volt-var and Screen P (volunteer: CALSSA)
- Milestones and queue management (volunteer: CALSSA)
- Changes to timelines and application fees (volunteer: CALSSA)
- Screen J threshold (volunteer: CALSSA)
- IOU updates (PG&E, SDG&E, SCE)
- Automation (GPI/Clean Coalition, potentially PG&E)
- Other stakeholder-led proposals? (other stakeholders)
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/gridworks
Optional dial in number: 415-429-8160
No PIN needed
The Working Group 2 meeting schedule is: one in-person meeting every three weeks, and weekly calls. Calls and meetings will be held on either Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
The most up-to-date meeting calendar will be available at the Rule 21 WG 2 website: http://www.gridworks.org/initiatives/rule-21-working-group-2/
Please let Laura Wang know if you have any questions – email@example.com.