- This event has passed.
Rule 21 Working Group 3: weekly call (3/20)
March 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm UTC-7
Rule 21 Working Group 3 participants,
Please hold this time for a 2-hour call.
2:00-3:20 Issue 22
- Review of GPI’s 19 suggestions and survey results
- Issue 23 discussion regarding portal improvements
- Other proposal items and issues
- Plan for final discussion in 3/27 meeting
3:20-4:00 Issue 20
- Further clarification of use cases from 3/6 meeting
- What type and level of clarity for an “exit ramp” from Rule 21?
- Are Rule 21 language changes required?
Join the call: https://www.uberconference.com/gridworks
Optional dial in number: 415-429-8160
No PIN needed
The Working Group 3 meeting schedule is: one in-person meeting every three weeks, and a 2-hour call in between in-person workshops.
The most up-to-date meeting calendar will be available at the Rule 21 WG 3 website: https://gridworks.org/initiatives/rule-21-working-group-3/
Please let Alex Smith know if you have any questions (email@example.com)